Job Title: Pricing & Data Analyst, Nestlé Supply Chain
Nestlé Customer Service, Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Head of Customer Supply Chain
Undefined period of time contract. act. rate 100%
To effectively drive the execution of the commercial policy (pricing, discounts, rebates) in SAP and deliver process improvements with the use of data analytics, in order to provide top class service to customers.
A day in the life of…
• Implementation, maintenance, and execution of Commercial Policy in SAP for all categories and distribution channels.
• Vendor invoice registration, Purchase Orders creation and credit notes issuance.
• Customer Life Cycle management.
• Resolution of exceptions across end-to-end process ensuring flawless execution and customer satisfaction.
• Close collaboration with internal partners (Supply Chain, Sales, etc.)
• Leads Data analysis and process optimization projects.
What will make you successful
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field.
• Very good SAP and MS office knowledge (especially excel).
• Experience with Business Analytics (i.e. MS Power Platform) is considered a significant plus.
• 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service in similar market environment would be a plus.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Fluency in Greek & English.
Why you should apply
• Join the leading Food & Beverages company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales.
• Be part of one of Supply Chain’s most dynamic teams.
• Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments.
• Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves, Flexible Work plans, Baby Support plan & Pet Support plan.
• Develop and challenge yourself in a fast-moving environment.
• Contribute to a team focusing on offering the best customer experience.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Victoria Karkouli, at 2106884347